"Marisa and the team at Orbit accounts have consolidated, organised and dramatically improved processes across both of my businesses. Their engaged, organised and diligent approach affords me the ability to focus on driving my businesses. An integral part of my team."
Helping you work smarter, not harder, so you can focus on what really matters
Orbit Accounts was founded by Marisa Punshon in 2011. We help streamline businesses’ financial processes by providing bookkeeping services as well as Xero accounting software set-up, conversion, training, and support. We help businesses of all sizes keep their finances under control in a simple, cost-effective way.
Marisa founded Orbit after 10 years working as a freelance bookkeeper. She was so busy that she decided she had to look for ways to work smarter, not harder. At around the same time, Marisa realised the potential that cloud-based (i.e. wholly online) software had – not only for her business but for her clients’ businesses too. Following this “light bulb” moment, Marisa investigated the various options and chose Xero because of its simplicity and flexibility.
Who we help
Now Marisa and her team work with businesses in Australia and overseas setting up Xero and providing Xero training and support. Clients range from small local businesses through to consultants, not for profits, and larger businesses. You can read some of clients’ success stories first-hand here.
Why our clients choose us...
- We work off-site and online, so we can scale with your businesses as your needs change
- As a small business, we understand our clients’ goals and care about their success
- We’re great at troubleshooting and thinking “outside the square” to solve problems and find new opportunities for our clients
- We specialise in Xero so we know it inside and out, including the full range of features you can put to work for your business
- We’re registered BAS Agents so can prepare and lodge your BAS on your behalf – no more headaches
As members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, Australian Bookkeepers Network, and Certified Xero Consultants, we are licensed to help you get the most out of Xero while adhering to a code of strict ethical standards.
Get in touch to discuss your bookkeeping needs today.